Viser søkeresultater 1 til 5 av 5
Threaded View
-
03-06-15, 20:39 #4
Sv: Open Letter to Mark Vanderpump
Hello smgj
I appreciate your response. I have known for some time that the blood of a healthy human body contains no more than 1% of free thyroid hormones. That is why I have criticized the idea of mixing synthetic T4 with NDT.
Otherwise I'm thinking about another major problem, because I suspect that the modern methods of blood analysis seems to be designed primarily to handle blood levels of synthetic thyroid hormones ... but that's another story I will deal with later on.
Right now I have other things to be angry about, as well as I'm reading about huge compensations granted as a result of a big number of lawsuits filed by patients injured by a drug manufactured from molecule-modified progesterone, which has caused cancer to a lot of patients, who were treated with this drug.
In principle, it is the same healthproblem with modified progesterone molecules, as with these many versions of patented, artificial thyroxine, hopefully with less lethal consequences. And yet... who the hell can look into the future...
I have also long wondered whether the artificial thyroxine can be converted into "real" triiodothyronine (T3), or deiodinase enzymes can "see" the difference. I think they can "see" the difference. Why else the synthetic-treated patients consistently shows almost 1/3 lower values of T3 than healthy controls?
Homeostatic equilibria between free thyroid hormones and pituitary thyrotropin are modulated by various influences including age, body mass index and treatment.
Referred at Thyroid UK
Abstract
Full text PDF
And here in Danish
And...
Psychological well-being in patients on 'adequate' doses of l-thyroxine: results of a large, controlled community-based questionnaire study.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12390330
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...654.x/abstract
https://www.stofskifteforum.dk/showthread.php?t=17011 (Danish)
I'll be back with more information on this artificial progesterone case and all these lawsuits.• Tak for at du læste mit indlæg.
• Vil du vide lidt om hvad jeg står for, er du velkommen til at læse min signatur her
Lignende tråder
-
Mark Knopfler i Norge
Av Mod i forumet Forum: Litt musikkSvar: 0Siste melding: 09-10-14, 20:02 -
Open Mind Conference 2012
Av Mod i forumet Diverse relatert til helse og sykdomSvar: 0Siste melding: 07-09-12, 22:47 -
"Hypothyroidism Type 2: The Epidemic" av Mark Starr, M.D.
Av Thomas W H i forumet Bøker om lavt stoffskifteSvar: 9Siste melding: 30-03-10, 18:03 -
Dr. Mark Starr's "Hypotyreose Type 2: Epidemien"- forskning
Av Thomas W H i forumet Hypothyreose Type 2 ?Svar: 2Siste melding: 07-03-09, 09:16


Svar med sitat

Bokmerker